Faps
Rita Ora sings a song on the beach – Instagram, 02/13/2018. Rita Ora is a singer and actress. Born: 26 November 1990 (age – 27).
Instagram: https://instagram.com/ritaora/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/ritaora
Singing my favourite song ‘Baltimore’ by Nina Simone. on an island. Take me back. By the way I forgot the words so I made them up. Im so sorry NINA SIMONE you’re my hero my mind went blank!! It’ll never happen again lol Anywhere here’s me chillin on holiday.A post shared by RITA ORA (@ritaora) on Feb 13, 2018 at 2:23pm PST
Singing my favourite song ‘Baltimore’ by Nina Simone. on an island. Take me back. By the way I forgot the words so I made them up. Im so sorry NINA SIMONE you’re my hero my mind went blank!! It’ll never happen again lol Anywhere here’s me chillin on holiday.
A post shared by RITA ORA (@ritaora) on Feb 13, 2018 at 2:23pm PST